- Plan your website well. Plan the information you will have on each page. Draw a map of the Home page with all menu items. Plan content that your customers will be most interested in. Some visitors will be searching your business name. Customers may also search for your goods and/or services. Plan the content for the other pages.
- Be clear about the purpose of your website. Is your website there to showcase your goods and services? Include some great testimonials from your customers. Show a video a of your customers talking about your products and services. Outline your customers problems and the solutions that your goods and services provide.
- Include pictures. A picture says a thousand words. Ensure that the pictures relate to the content. Be sure to purchase your images so that you have the rights to use them. Consider taking your own photos or generating your own graphics.
- Include a call to action. What do your want your website visitors to do? Do you want them to call you? Do you want them to leave their contact details? Do you want them to purchase goods online?
- Include links to navigate your website more easily. Website visitors need to be able to move through your website easily. They need to find the information that they need.
Use Facebook for Business If you have products, you can upload them to Facebook and sell them directly to your customers. Include