People love to watch videos, many find it easier to watch a video than read information. A showcase video is an opportunity to showcase your business’ products and services.
The important things to include in a showcase video:
- Fun music that you have a license to use – Music makes difference to a video and makes it more “polished”. The music needs to appeal to many of your customers. Think about your customers and the type of music that they like to listen to.
- The benefits of your products and services – Ensure you include the benefits of your products and services and why they are the best on the market.
- Alternative uses for your products and services – Your products could be used for a different purpose and creating a video about different uses for your products and services could boost your sales.
- Don’t make the video too long as people will lose interest – Keep your video to a minute and be clear with the purpose of the video.
- Have a purpose for video – A single message that you want to convey about your goods and services. Are they of a high quality? Why are your customers happy with your goods and services?
- Keep in mind your customers – What they would want to know about your products and/or services.
- Include humour that is non-offensive – Don’t use politics, religion or a battle of the sexes as this could offend.
- Remember to include people in your video that represent your customers.
- Use language that your customers can understand – Don’t use big words and don’t use a language that your customers don’t understand.