If your website does not bring in sales, then you will want to review your website to find out why. You will want to ensure the following:
1. Your website downloads properly and images come through quickly
2. All pages and links of your website work
3. Are customers interested in your products and services?Are these sales leads?
Is there enough information about your products and services so that customers know what problems they solve?
4. There is a call to action on every page to advise people how to purchase your goods and services.
Ensure you include a call to action such as “Call us today on 8289 6366” or “Purchase yours on-line” with a link to the page they can order your product or service from.
5. Your website can be found through searching the products and services that you sell.
If you don’t appear on the first page of a search, then you will need to consider other ways of getting customers to your website. These solutions include writing more content on your website; including a blog with articles; developing a Facebook business page and linking the posts to your website; or Facebook Ads.
6. Ensure you have Google Analytics on your website.
Check your Google Analytics account to find out if there is a particular page or pages that customers are leaving from. Google Analytics will advise how people are finding your website and which page they are coming to first.