Your video for your business needs to be specific about what it needs to achieve. Your Video for Business needs to have a purpose and a goal.
Your video for business could have the following purpose:
- Customer testimonials about why your products and/or services are used by them.
- Showcase the products that your business sells and the applications for those products.
- The benefits of your products and why they are better.
- The range of your products and services that you have.
- The problems that your products and/or services solve.
- Where your products and/or services can be purchased from.
- The reasons why your products and services are the best on the market.
- Your after sales service or other point of difference which induces the customer to make a purchase decision.
Once you have defined the purpose for your video, think about what type of video you would like:
- An animation – Explaining products and services
- Drone video – For travel and tourism or showing outdoor production
- Customer Video – Testimonials from your customers.
- How to Video – Including recipes or how to use your product safely.