You Tube is a great tool for posting videos about your business. This is how you do it:
- Check out the current videos on You Tube and what is trending.
- Think about your business. What is interesting? What do your customers want to know?
- Develop list of things that you would like to include in your video. Consider an interview with customers or customer testimonials. What is the best thing about your business? Why do they keep purchasing from your business. What are the problems that your products or services solve?
- Set up your Video. Consider the area for the video – is it clean and uncluttered?
- Shoot your Video. Just go from start to finish.
- Review your Video and put together a maximum 2 minute “snippit”.
- Send the “Snippit” to a few close friends for their feedback.
- Take into account the Feedback and make any necessary improvements.
- Set up a Channel on You Tube. There is video on You Tube about how to set up a You Tube Channel.
- Once you have set up your You Tube Channel, upload your videos. This channel can be used to store your Videos so that others can watch them.
- Upload your Videos to your website in the appropriate areas. If you have customer interviews, put them in the Testimonials area of your website. If your videos are about how to use your products and/or services put them on your blog or news section.
- When you are posting on social media, you can include links back to your videos located on your website or you can include the video in your posts. Customers love videos.
To find out more, contact Business Success.