How do you Reach your Facebook Customers? Facebook is Very Popular
Facebook is one of the most popular social media tools. In February 2021, with more than 2.7 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most popular social media worldwide. In February 2017 Facebook advised that they are the “biggest social network worldwide”. In January 2015 Facebook had more than “1.59 billion global monthly active users, including close to 1.44 billion mobile monthly active users”.
How do your reach Facebook Customers?
- Set up a Facebook for Business page from your personal page. There are certain things that you can do with a Business page that you cannot do with a personal page.
- Develop great content. In order to reach your customers on Facebook you need to know their needs, wants, pain points and problems they want to solve. There is no point saying that your product is the best. How is that going to benefit your customers? To do this you will need to provide photos and videos of your products being used. This can be done in posts.
- If you are selling products, upload them to your Facebook Business page to increase your sales.
- Get positive customer reviews on your Facebook page and share them on your Feed to ensure customers see how good your products and services are.
- You will need to invite others to like your Facebook page so they see your feed. This will increase your business followers and they may share your posts on their personal pages. Unfortunately, not all these people may not be interested in purchasing your product or service. These are just people that you know.
- Set up competitions on your Business page. People post a picture of themselves using your product or service. They can then go into a draw to win a prize.
- Consider running Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads are targeted to certain groups of customers.
If you would like more information about using Facebook for Business, contact Business Success.