What are the Weirdest Internet Sales?
- A life sized obese statue of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Someone to stand in a queue for you
- Belly button lint
- Fifty five gallons of lube
- Bacon lip balm
- A Sigmund Freud action figure
- A Barry Chuckle mask
- The Autoblow 2 – a personal tool for men
- 5 pounds of human fat replica
- An antique hand crank women’s vibrating dildo
Some of these items would be easier to sell than others.
Some of these would be legitimate businesses and some would be personal sales.
But how do you sell items that are a bit different?
Here are some tips to sell these items:
- Research your competitors and find out how they sell these items.
- Be creative about your marketing strategies.
- You need to know where your customers would look to buy these items and promote them there.
- Some websites would not allow you to promote these items (Facebook included).
- You may need to set up your own website to sell items that have been banned by Facebook and other platforms.
If you would like some assistance with your digital marketing strategies, contact Business Success.