Facebook have a Commerce Policy which advises which items cannot be sold on Facebook:
- Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs
- Tobacco items and related paraphernalia
- Unsafe supplements
- Weapons, ammunition or explosives
- Adult items or services
- Adult health items
- Real money gambling services
- Goods, items or posts that we determine may be or are fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or offensive
- Items or products with overtly sexualized positioning
- Non-physical items are prohibited on Facebook Marketplace, including but not limited to services, subscriptions, or digital products
- Products or items that facilitate or encourage unauthorized access to digital media
If your product is not in this list, then you can sell it on a Facebook Business page.
For more information about how to Sell on Facebook, contact Business Success today.