It is Cheaper
It is cheap compared to other Advertising Campaigns. You can set up a budget on your Facebook Ads per campaign per day. Once your campaign has reached its limit, the advertisement will no longer be placed for that day. You will see exactly which ads are successful and are generating you customers.
Target Your Facebook Advertising
You can target your Ads to specific customer groups (or Avatars). Facebook can ensure your ads are presented in front of certain ages, male and / or female, location and interests. Facebook determines the likes and follows of each user and uses their personal information to place Ads in front of them. You can also develop a custom audience based on a list of people that you email to.
Facebook Platform is Easy to Use
The platform that Facebook has developed is very easy to use. The help section will help you to understand the different functions and buttons.
Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Landing Page Data
Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and your landing page data will tell a story. They will provide outcomes for your Facebook Ads campaigns. This will advise whether your campaign has been successful.
Return on Investment
The Return on Investment for your Advertising campaigns is very easy to ascertain. For each campaign you will be advised of people that have have clicked through. You will also be advised of those whom have purchased, visited your website or supplied their email address, depending on your campaign goal.
Measuring Facebook Advertising Success
The success of Facebook Ads can be determined in a number of ways:
- Impressions – The number of times your ad was seen.
- Reach – The number of individual people your ad was shown to.
- Likes – The number of people who liked your ad.
- Shares – The number of people who saw your ad and shared it.
- Comments – The amount of comments on your ad.
- Frequency – The number of times your ad was shown, on average, to a user.
- Click Through Rate – The percentage at which a consumer sees the ad and clicks through to the landing page.
- Page Likes – The number of likes generated for your Facebook page because of the ad.
If you would like to find out more about Facebook Advertising, contact Business Success.