People use Facebook for a variety of reasons including:
- See what their friends are posting
- Find out where their friends are through Facebook places – a local coffee shop or meeting spot can register their business as a place so their location can be shared with Facebook users
- Share their game results
- Advise others of events which can be set up on Facebook and promoted to ensure high attendance
- Share information with others such as holiday, events, fun information or other items
- Share photos with family and friends
- See what celebrities are doing and what they are buying
- Find out the specials for the shops they regularly purchase from
How can Facebook Benefit your Business?
- If a business knows what people are looking at and interested in, it can promote those items to obtain a share of sales
- Promote events they run and have employees and friends share the event to increase reach
- Run competitions to improve the number of people following their posts
- Find out which items are trending and advertise them on their Facebook account to improve sales
- Share posts to let their followers know they sell those items
For more information about using Facebook for Business, contact Business Success.