Here are some tips for selling on Facebook:
1. Have clear and professional photos
Otherwise your photos will make you look unprofessional and customers will not take you seriously.
2. Include a clear and catchy logo of your business
It may be worthwhile to engage a graphic designer to develop your logo.
3. Understand Facebook etiquette
Share other’s post and engage in conversations.
4. Build your presence
Others will trust you and your products and services.
5. Network with other businesses on line
They can understand your business and what they have to offer. You may even create synergies with other businesses and cross promote to each other.
6. Return the Likes
Make an effort to thank and return the likes to other businesses.
7. Ask before you promote
If you going to promote your products and services on other business pages, ask first.
8. Interact with people that like your posts
Look at their posts, answer their questions, but don’t look like a stalker.
9. Respond to comments and answer questions within 24 hours
People need to know that you understand their needs.
10. If you make a promise on Facebook, stick to it
Your followers will be expecting you to follow through.
11. And always post content that people are interested in
Don’t keep going on about your problems and ensure your content interests them.
If you want to find out more about what to post on Facebook, contact Business Success today.