Why is Facebook the Latest Trend for Business? – Facebook for Business
Facebook for Business gives you many marketing goals for your business. In order to get started you need to develop a Facebook Business Page. After you have developed your Facebook Business page, you can build awareness, generate leads, educate your audience, get more followers, get likes, earn loyalty and boost sales.
9 Benefits for Using Facebook for Business
The benefits of Facebook for business include:
- Facebook is a low cost marketing strategy as it does not take too long to set up a business page. You can invite people to like and follow your page from the list of people that you are already friends with.
- You can share basic information about your business, including your website address; phone number; and products or services that you sell.
- You can share videos and photos of your products, services, customers, projects and staff.
- Have a chat with existing and potential customers through Facebook Messenger.
- Provide customer support through Facebook Messenger and emails to ensure your customers are happy with your products and services.
- Raise brand awareness and promote word of mouth advertising with others.
- Facebook can direct traffic to your website due to the content you post on Facebook that attracts followers, likes and shares.
- Advertising can be targeted to people that look like your customers through the customised Facebook Ad process.
- Facebook places can be used for customers to “check in” to your business and share on their Facebook page when they are at your business.
If you would like to find out more about using Facebook for Business, contact Business Success today.