Email marketing will continue to be a tool for delivering information to customers and prospective customers.
The following are the Top 7 marketing tools as rated by “WP Beginner”:
- Features free for 60 days, no long term contracts. If you prepay for 6 or 12 months, you can get up to 15% discount. There is a guarantee refund if you close your account within 30 days. Constant Contact allows unlimited emails, customized templates, contact management, list building tools, tracking and reporting, an image library and GB File storage.
- Costs $20 per month for 0 to 500 users, $45 per month for 501 to 2,500 users. It is $65 per month for 2,501 to 5,000 users and $95 per month for 5,001 to 10,000 users.
- Features 30 day free trial, unlimited emails, automation, segmenting, analytics, customer support, sign up forms, integrations, image hosting, 6,000 + stock photos, and 700 + templates.
- Costs $19 per month for 0 to 500 users; $29 per month for 501 to 2,500 users, $49 per month for 2,501 to 5,000 users. $69 per month for 5,001 to 10,000 users; and $149 per month for 10,001 to 25,000 users.
- Features email marketing for professional bloggers, send unlimited emails per month, 30 day refund policy, can switch from old providers with concierge service and can request a demo.
- Costs $29 per month for 0 to 1,000 users, $49 per month for 1,000 to 3,000 users. $79 per month for 3,000 to 5,000 users.
- Features email marketing, webinars, landing pages, marketing automation, drag and drop email editor, autoresponders, advanced analytics, A/B testing, perfect timing, forms and more features.
- Costs $15 per month for 0 to 1,000 users and $49 per month for 1,001 to 5,000 users. $165 per month for 5,001 to 10,000 users; or $999 per month for 100,000 + users.
- Features Facebook ads, email templates, abandoned cart, marketing automations, sign up forms, and reports and data insights.
- Costs Free for up to 2,000 users and 12,000 emails per month and $20 per month for 1,001 to 2,000 users. $25 per month for 1,501 to 2,000 users, $30 per month for 2,001 to 2,500 users or $35 per month for 2,501 to 2,600 users.
- Features personalised messages, behavioural data, grow email list, and analytics. It connects with other apps including Shopify, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Magento, Facebook, Woo Commerce, Get Feedback and Wistia.
- Costs $9 per month for 2,500 emails to 500 people and $39 per month for up to 500 people. $199 per month up to 500 people with extra features.
- Features email marketing, marketing automation, sales and CRM and email segmentation. Also includes subscription forms, dynamic content, split testing, site and event tracking, automation segmentation, automation goals, SMS Marketing, Sales Automations, Contact management, contact and lead sourcing, and gmail extension.
- Costs – Plus – $49 per month for 1,000 contacts. Professional – $99 per month. Or Enterprise – $149 per month.
Which one do you use? Look at the features that are important to you and how much you are willing to spend. Business Success uses Mailchimp. If another platform can deliver better benefits then we would consider a new option.
Contact Business Success for more information.