Facebook advises what you can’t do in their “Terms”:
1. Unlawful multi-level marketing
Such as a pyramid scheme.
2. Upload viruses
Or other malicious code.
3. Solicit login information
Or access an account belonging to someone else.
4. Bully, intimidate, or harass any user
5. Post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic
This content must not incite violence; or contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
6. Develop or operate a third-party application
This application must not contain alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
7. Use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory
8. Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Facebook
Such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Facebook functionality.
9. Not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies
So basically, not do anything that is illegal or harmful to others.
If you want to find out more about what to post on Facebook contact Business Success.