If your customers are using Facebook, they could be Facebook Sales Leads
With more than 2.7 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most popular social media worldwide. 29.7% of users are aged 25 to 34. According to Hootsuite (a digital marketing tool) 76% of female and 66% of male of internet users in the US use Facebook. Of this same group, 82% of 18 to 29 year olds; 79% of 30 to 49 year olds and 56% of 65 plus year olds use Facebook.
Do these users look like your customers?
For Low Priced Products
- Sell directly on Facebook by setting up a Facebook for Business Account and adding products for sale. This is a very simple process.
- Ask for your Facebook friends to follow your Business Facebook page.
- Set up Facebook Ads to sell directly from your Facebook Business Page.
For High Priced Items or Services
If these people are your customers, then you can get Facebook sales leads. This is how you do it:
- Set up a Facebook ad that solves a problem for your customer.
- Set up a landing page that interests your customers.
- Collect email addresses in exchange for a discount, a PDF (free information); or something else.
- Set up an email marketing account like Mailchimp.
- Develop emails that solve a problem with a call to action and a link to purchase your products and/or services.
- Measure the success of your ads and email marketing campaigns and improve them as required.
To find out more, contact Business Success today.