If your customers are using Facebook, then they can be Facebook Sales Leads
Worldwide, there are over 1.86 billion Facebook users (17% increase on the previous year). 1.74 billion use Facebook on mobile devices. 29.7% of users are aged 25 to 34. According to Hootsuite (a digital marketing tool) 76% of female and 66% of male of internet users in the US use Facebook. Of this same group, 82% of 18 to 29 year olds; 79% of 30 to 49 year olds and 56% of 65 plus year olds use Facebook.
Do these users look like your customers?
If these people are your customers, then you can get Facebook sales leads. This is how you do it:
- Set up an ad that solves a problem for your customer.
- Set up a landing page that interests your customers.
- Collect email addresses in exchange for discount, a PDF (free information) or something else.
- Set up an email marketing account like Mailchimp.
- Develop emails that solve a problem with a call to action and a link to purchase your products and / or services.
- Measure the success of your ads and email marketing campaigns and improve them as required.
To find out more, contact Business Success today.