My website development was outsourced overseas. This has many problems for clients including:
- Placeholder text is left on unused pages on the back end of your website and causes Google to reject your Google Ads.
- Google Analytics has not bee uploaded to my website.
- My contact person is unable to answer my questions in detail and can’t give me a completion time for my website.
- My website is full of spelling and grammatical errors.
- I just paid my bill because I was sick of dealing with them, but I am still unhappy with my website.
What do you do from here? The person whom sold you the website did not develop your website and may not have a clear understanding of your needs and website development processes.
Unfortunately, many website developers will not touch someone else’s website. There may be some code on the back-end which is doing illegal activities.
The best thing to do is to have your website developed again with a reputable, local website developer like Business Success.