If your website developer knows what he/she is doing then they would have installed Google Analytics on your website. This magical tool will assist you to find out how your website is working and give you the following information:
- Which countries your customers are residing in when they visit your website.
- Which technology are they using to surf the net? Iphone, Ipad, Desktop Computer or other devices?
- Which Search Engine did they use to find your website? Did they use Internet Explorer, Firefox or another Search Engine?
- How many visitors you have on each day.
- Whether your customers are coming from an organic search (keywords), direct (typed in your website address or domain name), or a referral (listing from another website).
- How many Users, New Users, Sessions, Average Session Duration and your Bounce Rate.
- Which pages they are interested in, what pages they are coming in on and which pages they leave from.
- Other snippets of information including the age and gender of people visiting your website as well as their interests.
If you would like to find out more about how to get the most out of Google Analytics for your website contact Business Success today.