The following Top 10 Social Media Platforms were the most popular in February 2017. They are measured by unique Australian visitors:
- Facebook – 17,000,000 – People and businesses have pages where they share posts with others. Posts can include images and information.
- You Tube – 15,000,000 – A tool for promoting videos that everyone has access to. Users can set up their own You Tube Channel.
- WordPress.com – 5,100,000 – A website platform that is “open source” with free templates.
- Instagram – 5,000,000 – For sharing photos of interest. Users can collect images that follow their interests.
- Snapchat – 4,000,000 DAILY Active Australian Users – An image sharing tool that allows users to send images to others. The image is deleted after it has been opened.
- Tumblr – 4,000,000 – Used for micro-blogging and social networking.
- LinkedIn – 3,600,000 – A professional networking tool.
- WhatsApp – 3,100,000 – Simple and reliable messaging. This is used by families and friends for free.
- Twitter – 2,800,000 – Twitter allows small posts with images to followers.
- TripAdvisor – 2,800,000 – Provides reviews of travel related sites and services.
To find out which Social Media Platform suits your business, contact Jose Gil at Business Success today.