Why Use Linked in?
Linked in is more than just a tool for advertising jobs. Each Company is linked to Employees whom have job titles and contact details.
If you want to sell your products or services to these companies there is a wealth of information available to you.
How to Use Linked in
This is how you do it:
- Ensure that your Linked in profile is engaging. Detail the projects that you have completed.
- Create relationships with people working in companies. These people would be making purchase decisions.
- Post relevant articles that will engage these people.
- Contact these people. Introduce your business and the problems you solve. Outline your products and services. This should be done via phone and email.
- Follow up these people again, keeping a record of the contacts you have made.
Remember, persistence is the key.