Jose Gil has worked hard to obtain his Remote Pilot’s License which allows him to fly drones commercially. He can now develop videos for your business that you can embed in your website and use in your social media posts.
If you have a building business and need to check the roof for air-conditioners, skylights and other fixtures we have the solution for you. Jose can use his drone to take crystal clear video of a roof to ensure you get all the information you require to undertake your building project.
Other commercial applications include:
- Sporting Events – Drone or video footage of your sporting event including bike race, trail run, motorsport, football or other sport run inside or outside. However, a drone can not be used indoors.
- Building Developments – Drone or video footage of your building development to promote it.
- Tourism – A drone video of your beautiful suburb to showcase all the attractions to entice visitors to book their attendance.
- Commercial Farming – To check on your water storage, water troughs, stock, crops and fences without having to get into your vehicle to investigate personally.
- Other applications – The sky is the limit. What other idea do you have?